Old May 24th 19, 02:57 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default question about mobo/graphics card

On Thu, 23 May 2019 20:00:04 -0000 (UTC), "Yes"
wrote:

So I'm wondering if mfrs have begun selling specialized mobos
catering to the crowd that wants to use say one or two graphics cards
and at the trade-off of pci-e slots for other uses. Are there any
buzzwords or special marketing phrases

Games is the buzzword. So you look, resultingly, for a gaming case.

Gaming means no expense is spared, and that's what they have to
accomplish in order to sell a $200-500 case.

Any MB, anytime. Bring it on. We play, that's the plan and just what
we do.

The computer is an extension: It must be uncompromising to win.

The nicest part is to suppose that $500 case is an adjusted cost for
an eighth of what each $2000 videoboard costs to pair them.

How could anybody but a chump not put the neon lights underneath a car
he lives paycheck to paycheck for.