Old December 29th 08, 03:47 AM posted to comp.os.linux.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Jim Whitby

Default New release of sys_basher

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 23:57:33 +0000, General Schvantzkoph wrote:

snip

I just installed a Madriva 2009 VM, I haven't been able to get NFS or
SSH working properly on it so I can't do any useful work with it.
However I was able to check the which /etc/sensors.conf they are using,
it's /etc/ sensors.conf not /etc/sensors3.conf which indicates that they
are still using sensors2 which explains why that worked. The script
should work also, please try doing

make clean
make sys_basher

Let me know if that worked.

Thanks

I don't have tcsh installed, but I will try to install it sometime
tomorrow.

SSH should just work, outta the box. Might need to install NFS stuff.

--
Whistler's Law:
You never know who is right, but you always know who is in charge.