Old January 30th 05, 10:25 AM
CJY

I too am looking for such a PC and have reviewed the details from the links
posted here. Can anyone confirm whether you can add a second hard drive into
the base unit of these Dell 2400c or 3000 PCs?

Also, they both seem to have 3 PCI slots; how many of these are free? (I
assume the modem takes up one if included?)

The 3000 looks a better buy in terms of what's included e.g. CDRW/DVD combo
instead of CDROM. Any pitfalls on the 3000 that people are aware of?

Chris

"NDB" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone know where I can get something like this please?

Many thanks.

--
NDB.

(Remove [nospam] from e-mail address when corresponding by e-mail)