Old September 7th 04, 07:30 PM
JK

In that case you might want to get a full sized Athlon 64 notebook some time next

year, especially after Windows 64 bit is out, and many great 64 bit applications
start appearing.

Spammay Blockay wrote:

In article , JK wrote:
Don't put too much money into the notebook, as you might want to get
an Athlon 64 notebook next year, especially after Windows 64 bit is out.
Well before the end of this year, expect to see a number of different
slim and light Athlon 64 notebooks built around AMD's low power
90 nm mobile Athlon 64 chips.

That'll have to wait at least 2 years for it to make sense in my budget.
Also, I use my laptop as my main computer, and have another laptop as
my mobile machine (the two machines are a Thinkpad A31 and an X40).

- Tim