Old December 24th 19, 10:51 AM
justincase justincase is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hi all ; glad to see some increased activity here.
I have a Lenovo T500 laptop ; Vista vintage ; running Win 8 Pro
and it has an intermittant problem where the CD/DVD drive pops open
randomly. The drive is ~ never used. When it's acting-up, it will
pop open several times in a few minutes. When it's behaving, it
will be fine for a couple days. Any Thoughts ?
John T.
I think the problem is in the database itself. From the point of view of programming, I can say that if the database is an outdated version or not updated at the time. If the database was created using SQL, or some other programming language, then it must be synchronized with the database that is used now. Using AutosyncDB - it is possible. I hope the developer who is involved in this database will read my post and solve your problem of adding a new aircraft.