Old March 1st 06, 02:33 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Deskpro EN Graphics Synergy II TNT2 Non Ultra AGP NLX form factor

Nick Le Lievre wrote:

Well the next time someone comes on here asking for a graphics card
upgrade for the Deskpro EN 6*** series I think the Synergy II would
be a good recommendation as you can still get it cheap here

http://ostg.pricegrabber.com/user_sa...t_id=21951 05

and just change the bracket to the NLX one from the Rage Pro card in
the system to start with

Recieved the Elsa Synergy II 32mb TNT2 Non Ultra AGP ATX/NLX with the NLX
bracket attached as promised and removed the ATI Rage Pro 4mb AGP NLX from
the system and installed the Synergy II without issue - fits no problem.

Booted the system it posted fine and installed the drivers it works
perfectly and this site http://tinyurl.com/cvbyg (amongst others) always
scrolls very fast now - no matter how many windows I open or apps I have
open on top. Now I`m just trying to figure out how to get 3D Mark 2001se to
work with Directx 9.0c and the Elsa drivers.

--
And to all those opposed...
Hmm...well