Old February 25th 06, 01:37 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Deskpro EN AGP Elsa Synergy II TNT2 Non Ultra NLX form factor

Ben Myers wrote:
I had the opportunity today to examine an ATI AGP card with an NLX
mounting bracket and an Elsa Synergy card with a stanard bracket.
Somebody must have made up a written standard for the dimensions of
cards which fit in an NLX slot. It was very clear from lining up the
cards next to one another that the brackets could be swapped between
the two cards. This is the first time I had a chance to compare
cards like this... Ben Myers

Well the next time someone comes on here asking for a graphics card upgrade
for the Deskpro EN 6*** series I think the Synergy II would be a good
recommendation as you can still get it cheap here

http://ostg.pricegrabber.com/user_sa...t_id=21951 05

and just change the bracket to the NLX one from the Rage Pro card in the
system to start with

--
And to all those opposed...
Hmm...well