Old January 21st 06, 08:47 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default proprietary IBM mobo

"bgd" wrote in message news:0OwAf.490$Jn1.70@trndny01...
I got that far already, not anywhere near an actual pinout. I did manage to
turn it on without burnin anything. Oh well. Proprietary makes billions of
dollars for a selfish reason.... Until belly up like a crappy compaq.
)
what a lovely day outside....

I`ll keep my fingers crossed for you, but only for a couple of days % ).

"old jon" wrote in message

"bgd" wrote in message
I got a 865g intel mATX, IBM version from a "thinkcentre"(m50?) .Has
anyone found way to soft switch and hdd led, in normal case wiring. I was
startled to see there was no obvious hookup. Windows shuts it down, so I
know the soft switch is in there somewhere....I have to start from psu
hard switch only.