Old January 21st 06, 07:14 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default proprietary IBM mobo

I got a 865g intel mATX, IBM version from a "thinkcentre"(m50?) .Has anyone
found way to soft switch and hdd led, in normal case wiring. I was startled
to see there was no obvious hookup. Windows shuts it down, so I know the
soft switch is in there somewhere....I have to start from psu hard switch
only.
Or even more helpful, a very thorough pin-out of this 865g with AGP slot? or
chip diagram? Thanks.
I did this with a compaq a few years ago.... what a wiring riddle that was!
But it did work out ok in normal case. I am hoping to do the same with this
IBM.(It took my celeron D!)