Old April 24th 07, 12:23 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Brownz \(mobile\)

Default Samsung 14 day dead pixel policy

Dr Teeth wrote:
I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "Brownz \(Mobile\)"
opened his gob and said:

ffs - use google and show a bit more initiative

You are being unfair. Obviously, Google is not working for the OP
otherwise he would not be asking such questions that could easily be
answered by a quick search.

When he can Google again, he will be in a position to answer his
questions himself.

It doesn't take much does it.
The op posted a link to an aussie domain.
So replicate the same link using the uk link.
No answer - but a lot of links saying call a freephone number.
No brainer really.
And why use 4 different posts to ask similar questions ?
If you have the ability to configure a usenet account then I'd expect a
certain level of internet saviness !

Admitted I did come in this evening in a grump after suffering 4 hours of
AMD death by powerpoint, and a rather stressful "rest of the day"; so could
have sounded a little harsh - for which I apologise.

--
Cheerz - Brownz
http://www.brownz.org/