Old June 6th 04, 09:15 PM
smh

Alex Nichol (MS MVP), were you also born
with "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
(Does the "P" in MVP stand for "PRICK"?)

Alex Nichol (MS MVP) peep-squeaked:

It is not just Mike - SMH has a pathological obsessive hatred of
Roxio and their products. He was offensive to the point of obscenity
at two Roxio people who used to post and help here - when they gave
up, he transferred his diatribes to anyone he saw as in any way an
apologist for Roxio, and Mike in particular.

Whatever happened to the charge of "libels"?

Subject: Alex Nichol MVP (DTS) - Who's Libeling Whom?

----------------------------
Alex Nichol (MS MVP) spewed:

If you have seen Mr Hong makes here the kind of
libellous PERSONAL attacks

Could you list the libels?
--------------------------

Where are your responses, Alex Nichol (MS MVP)?
Does the "P" in MVP stand for "PRICK"?

..

From: olc-ca
Subject: Burnproof in EZCD Platinum 5
Date: 4/19/01

Adrian Miller (cRoxio) spewed:

I did not think it required total spoon feeding,
but it seems you want it that way:-

Any drive supported in ECDC 4.02 or above that features burn-proof
has burn-proof on in an always on form

Any drive supported in ECDC 5.00 or above that features burn-proof
or just-link has the option to use that technology.

Just how would anyone have known that unless you told them? Is giving
the actual answer to a customer's question your idea of spoon feeding?

Given the attitude I see from Roxio here, I wouldn't use ECDC5 even if
it worked.

how HUGE are your BALLS, Adrian Miller?
Only a trashy company like Roxio or Adaptec
let loosed in Usenet this utter trash
Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR
Mike Richter is a LIAR