Old July 20th 03, 11:33 PM
JonnyCab®

your 350 watt ps may be a little bit light , there is only one way to find
out.

That's what I thought, but I'm running one A7N8X on an Antec PP303X 300W
supply, and it runs fine with only one CD-R, one hard drive, and one floppy.

You do not state any other system specs (vid card # of drives etc) this

will
help determine your needs as well.

True...

The A7N8X does not have the extra connector for 12 volt lines so that is

not
an issue.

True...and it's one of the few nForce2 boards that does not need that
connector.

The palomino core cpus are compatible and, yes you should see a

considerable
increase in performance just from switching to DDR from PC133.

True...