Old March 5th 07, 05:21 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
joshua77[_2_]

Default I have HP 630c Inkjet Color Printer..

Cari;2777830 Wrote:
You'd probably have to replace the ink cartridges if it's been sitting
that
long, because they will have thickened and become unusable. Since ink
cartridges are now as much as getting a new printer (if you buy genuine
HP
ones), you might like to get something a bit newer, with a USB
connection
that will be 'futureproof'.

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"joshua77" wrote in message

Hi all,
I have HP 630C Inkjet Color pritner but I didnt use so long..I think

dont use it more than 2 years...Now I need a Printer what is your
advice? wheather I use it again or buy a new new one...If I use the

old
one means It will work properly? Any one here using Inkjet
Printer...?Advice me ...
Regards

--
joshua77

joshua77's Profile:

http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=1017
View this thread:

http://www.futurehardware.in/showthread.php?t=575536

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

Hi well,
Thanks for your reply I also thinking what you said..Because here my
friends told me you can buy a new one for while compare it with new HP
cartridges ..
Thanks for your suggestion now I'm seeking some one to sell it but I
hope no one ready to take it..
Regards,