Old March 4th 07, 01:25 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Cari

Default I have HP 630c Inkjet Color Printer..

You'd probably have to replace the ink cartridges if it's been sitting that
long, because they will have thickened and become unusable. Since ink
cartridges are now as much as getting a new printer (if you buy genuine HP
ones), you might like to get something a bit newer, with a USB connection
that will be 'futureproof'.

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"joshua77" wrote in message

Hi all,
I have HP 630C Inkjet Color pritner but I didnt use so long..I think I
dont use it more than 2 years...Now I need a Printer what is your
advice? wheather I use it again or buy a new new one...If I use the old
one means It will work properly? Any one here using Inkjet
Printer...?Advice me ...
Regards

--
joshua77