Old December 9th 04, 12:45 PM
Elector

"metronid" wrote in message
D LINK USB wireless adapter is compatible
check out their site firest
www.dlink.com
I use D link on an older system

Their pci cards are 2.2 which is a no go
You will never see the difference for a 802.11b vs 802.11g
since both a greater than the badwidth of your provider
Now if you use ad hoc peer to peer than that is another thing altogether
for speed concerns

There is also a brand that runs well here in my home town. Called "Hawking"
http://www.hawkingtech.com/ which is sold in CompUSA in New York.

Cheaper in prices and easy to install. I was amazed when I just did a job
where the guy bought this brand. But check the fact sheets.

All sorts of products from this company.

Elector