Old December 9th 04, 01:59 AM
Ben Myers

Yes, a newer ATX or even micro-ATX board would do just fine. If you go for a
Pentium 4 motherboard or boards with certain AMD CPUs, you need to replace the
power supply with a Pentium 4-capable one. If the power supply is rated at less
than 200 watts, replace it even with a Pentium 3 board... Ben Myers

On 8 Dec 2004 17:49:34 -0800, "bd420" wrote:

Thank you so much for the quick reply.

I was afraid that any sort of BIOS upgrade wouldn't help, even though
PB support said the BIOS Chip itself was PLCC, ie, replaceable with an
entirely different and newer one.

At any rate, you mention 3 options, I'm also wondering if I couldn't
replace the ATX Form Fit (12 x 7.5) MotherBoard with the next iteration
board that IS PCI 2.2 compliant.

Do you see this as a possibility as well?
Once again, thanks ever so much.