Old December 21st 14, 09:29 PM posted to comp.hardware,comp.sys.hardware.ibmpc,comp.sys.ibm.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc-hardware
Ant[_3_]

Default What is a new good monitor to get these days?

On 12/21/2014 10:18 AM PT, typed:

Asus PA-248 is just under 22" total width, 24" screen 1920 x 1200,
60hz.

Interesting that its screen can be rotated vertically which I don't need
and have no room for its height. Oh and that price. Yikes!

Then look for a 23" or smaller. I have not seen many monitors with
narrow sides, so now you know what to look for. A 24" will fit--but if
you are happy with a 19", go for it....

I do want a monitor that is a little bigger. So far, I have these
listed to look at:

22"-25" Hewlett Packard (HP)-BW IPS LED = $129.99-$199.99 --
http://www.salescircular.com/ca/computer/mnitrp.shtml (2nds on the 27th)

23" Dell S2340M IPS LED = $169.99 --
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-23-...itor/6814943.p

22" LG 22MP56HQ-P = $139.99
--https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/2pv6qw/which_25_width_monitor_to_get/cn0ur83

Weird, why did I include comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage newsgroup in
this newgroup thread? Heh.
--
"The world flatters the elephant and tramples on the ant." --Indian
| |o o| |