Old December 21st 14, 02:58 AM posted to comp.hardware,comp.sys.hardware.ibmpc,comp.sys.ibm.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc-hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Ant[_3_]

Default What is a new good monitor to get these days?

On 12/20/2014 9:44 AM PT, typed:
Asus PA-248 is just under 22" total width, 24" screen 1920 x 1200,
60hz.

Interesting that its screen can be rotated vertically which I don't need
and have no room. Oh and that price. Yikes!
--
"No, I'd prefer a cooler WITHOUT an ant-door, thank you..." --unknown
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @