Old February 27th 10, 11:51 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Andy

Default Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3L (rev. 1.0) onboard LAN just doesn't work?

On 27 Feb 2010 01:20:28 GMT, John Doe wrote:

I read reviews on Newegg that had the same problem with the
dysfunctional onboard LAN on Gigabyte's GA-EP45-UD3L (rev. 1.0). That
is what they are selling with a rebate (apparently also problematic).
Should I try harder or just go with an add-in card?

Thanks.

If you want to know if the lan hardware is functional, run the
diagnostic program available from
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5 &Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false.