Old January 21st 04, 01:17 AM
atDFN

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 00:33:06 GMT, "Hank" wrote:

"atDFN" wrote in message
ws.com...
I'm trying to get set up so I can do complete backups of computers of
my clients. I have a Kanguru 120 gig external drive with multiple
interface cables. I can plug in (right now) with either USB or
parallel cables. I can get cables for firewire if I need.

Can some of you tell me what backup software you prefer for making a
complete backup? I need to be able to plug my external drive directly
into the computer and do an image backup. I'd rather not have to pull
their drive to do this. I'm working with computers ranging from Win98
up to XP.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

ben

I use Norton Ghost to do what you just described and works very well.

Hank

Thanks for the suggestion. I've had some problems with Norton
products in the past, so was trying to avoid them. However, you're
the second person who's suggested Ghost. I've already been to their
site to check out the specs. It's good to hear from other users about
what works for them.

ben