Old October 21st 07, 09:16 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Nevans

Default Compaq Presario 5000

Here's what I found in February 2005 about my Presario 5000 5WV254's
UWAVE motherboard.

According to Google hits, the UWAVE is a modified version of FIC's AZ31
board.

Further searches turned up the following link for an AZ31's user
manual

http://www.motherboards.org/files/ma...z31_a2_eng.zip

I hope the manual contains what you're looking for. When I opened my
5WV254 for the first time back then to clean it, the UWAVE in my machine
sure looked a lot like the diagram(s) in the manual contained in the
above download:

All the best,
Nevans

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 15:02:23 -0500, playstation60 wrote in
news
I have a Compaq Presario 5000, and I am trying to find the wiring
diagrams for the motherboard that came with the system when it was
purchased. Somewhere during the shuffle of things the wires were pulled
off of the motherboard and now I need to reconnect them in order to turn
the blasted thing on again!

The numbers I was able to take off of the board a 0814072KA8 Uwave,
and 786K1

Any help will be most greatly appreciated.