Old October 15th 18, 05:29 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Diagnosis/conclusion of Skybuck's UBEE cable modem from 2009(tutorial how to get into it even if corrupted)

Brief update:

New splitter has arrived, mailman stuffed it into the mailbox.

New splitter installed, green cable is hanging a bit though.

Did not help.

TV Signal is now even worse and more noisy.

When thing I forgot to mention is that one TV channel the frames move back and forth... like they are out of order, like a bad animation.

I have suspected for a long time that some device of theirs... down the road somewhere is defective.

So this problem is much more severe than it first seems.

The noise could be explained by bad cabling, the frame shaking however it something totally different.

Might be tv station to blame or ziggo, will have to contact them about this.

Maybe unrelated or related.

I am also quite ****ed at teamviewer 13

After restart this ****ing software changes the password automatically.

Was going to try and use remote control, couldn't do it cause ****ing password changed, now had to write it down again.

Will try again quickly before testing time closes today.

Bye,
Skybuck.