Old March 7th 17, 10:42 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.periphs.printers
Bob Eager[_4_]

Default How to print a file from the command line? Epson, Brother

On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 17:14:31 -0500, micky wrote:

Is there a command line that would print one picture from my files using
an Epson printer?
a Brother printer?

I should have thought of this earlier, but I need something to keep the
ink jet printers from drying out while I'm gone. Isn't 11 weeks enough
time to do that?

I thought I'd make a bat file that would run once a month that would
print, I guess, the same photo each time, but it's only 2 copies.

TIA

Easy enough to print a text file, perhaps if you set that up for a bit of
each colour?

use the PRINT command ...

However, leaving it on is going to use up the ink anyway, from auto
purging. I'd take the cartridges out, wrap them in cling film and see
what happens.