Old August 22nd 04, 02:22 AM
Rich Pos

Default Microtek ArtixScan 4000tf ============> should I buy??

Hello,

Being in search of a new film scanner I've done some research and
found the Microtek ArtixScan 4000tf to be a great value.
Have read some net reviews and all seem positive. Hardware ICE and all
is not a priority.
The scanner ships with a useful bundle of software including
Silverfast AI 6.1. Also ships with a firewire card and cables.

http://tinyurl.com/3lkpj

Well, I've about convinced myself to jump on this scanner unless some
of you experts can direct me to a better scanner in the same price
range (about $600 after rebate).
Also would be interested in hearing from someone that uses this
scanner.

Thanks for your time and enjoy the rest of the weekend,

RPŠ