Old November 8th 14, 02:51 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Brian Gregory

Default "BIOS problem" solved

On 07/11/2014 05:34, Paul wrote:
Gene E. Bloch wrote:

What does all that have to do with my youthful "understanding" of wire?

Well, my young friend, this is wire with blue
chewing gum inside. Try a bite...

http://www.satacables.com/assets/images/IMG_188353.jpg

Pauk

So are you saying reflections off a kinked cable will be too small to
matter or that the cable is so short that reflections don't matter?

It almost sounds as if you're saying, the more ludicrous thing - that
the cable doesn't have a characteristic impedance.

--

Brian Gregory (in the UK).