Old December 28th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Pat Cheney

Default Why don't camera reviews cover the data connection to the PC?

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:18:34 -0800, John Navas wrote:

Sounds like a serious problem with your computer.
You may want to try a different computer and card reader/writer.

I tried multiple computers and card readers. So, I think it's the card.
I didn't think about wiping out the "partition" ... I'll look up how to do
that.

As for choosing FAT32, there wasn't any other choice in the format even
though there was a pulldown for it so I left it at FAT32.

Is this the right "disk administrator"?
http://windowsitpro.com/article/arti...nistrator.html