Old September 13th 07, 12:44 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
eeeklaf

Default Blue Screen of Death

Hi,

Unfortunately i do not have a solution, but have been looking for a
solution to this problem for 3 months!! I have an Acer Aspire E380 with
Vista Home Premium and I constantly get the BSOD when switching users.
I had an ongoing e-mail communication with an Acer tech who had me do a
recovery twice - to no avail. I then sent in the unit to be fixed where
they apparently replaced the memory and the hard drive - still getting
BSOD!! This makes me think that it is a Vista problem! All the
programs that I have loaded are supposed to be okay for Vista. I am
getting extremely frustrated and would welcome any help!!

Thanks!!!