Old May 12th 07, 09:58 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Tony[_2_]

Default Hp Laserjet 1020 Paper Curl

"Tom Crooze" wrote:
I recently bought the 1020 to help offset the high colour of colour inkjet
printing. Very pleased!!
I have only 1 ' complaint ' . As the paper is ejected , I notice a crease in
the centre of the page , which remains when the paper is ejected.
You can see the paper as it comes out ' bubble' in the middle (
vertically ). It disappears after a while and isn't noticeable in the final
document , but I'd prefer it didn't do it , of course.
Before I bought it , I'd read a couple of reviews of Samsung lasers where
they mentioned a similar situation , that's why I bought the HP .
Any comments appreciate.
Thanks

The 1010 through 1022 series (about 6 models) all curl paper more than some
other laser printers. It is a question of degree, if the curl disappears after
a while then as you say it probably does not matter in the long run albeit
irritating. I am responding so that you know this is not unique to your
particular printer.
Tony
MS MVP Printing/Imaging