Old February 5th 04, 02:54 AM
HillBillyBuddhist

"hasiel" wrote in message
om...
Tried several times to get Dell System Profiler to examine my system.
This is the reply I get: "You have chosen to not have System Profiler
examine your computer"

Perhaps this applies to your situation.

I use SlimBrowser (an Internet Explorer "add on" which includes a popup
stopper.) I also use plain Internet Explorer with no popup stopper. If I
attempt to use the Profiler with SlimBrowser I get the same "You have
chosen to not have System Profiler examine your computer" message that you
get. If I use Internet Explorer it works fine.

If you're using a popup stopper and/or other software/settings that might be
affecting Java or activex scripting you might want to try it without those
restrictions.

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.