Old November 28th 08, 07:48 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
William R. Walsh

Default Ping: Ben Myers

Hi!

Wow! Seagate Recovery Services bought a Maxtor from you! You
mean there is hope that I can get some reasonable dollars for the
Maxtors that keep piling up here?

They sure did. I was *astounded*...here comes a big company looking to
someone like "little ol' me" to get them something they need?

The drive was 20GB. It sold for $16.05. They wanted it *overnighted* via
UPS...

Happy Thanksgiving weekend or Black Friday, depending on how
you celebrate it... Ben

We had a good traditional feed here, plenty of turkey, yams, mashed
potatoes, that sort of thing. Loafed in the living room afterwards, watching
a TV movie and later, watching PBS beg for money with Irish singers and
Barry Manilow.

William