Old January 27th 06, 01:40 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Presario 5000: How to get at 3.5

Per Fost:
The clip is under the floppy bays inside,
and has a little lock symbol on it. You flip it down, and can then
remove the bezel around the drives by lifting up and pulling out on
those two finger holes on the front. It sort of unlocks the bezel,
rather than the drives like you would think.

Thanks. Doesn't seem that intuitive though - those little plastic clips are
pretty well set into the side of the case. Tried pulling, but stopped before I
broke something. The sharpened screwdriver did the trick - prying the clips
loose before I stuck my fingers in and pulled.
--
PeteCresswell