Old June 18th 04, 05:15 AM
Minotaur

Paul Mathews wrote:

You sure were did you here that from ?

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:57:49 +0100, "Ben Pope"
wrote:

Paul Mathews wrote:

ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe,You can't increase the voltage on the chipset
North Bridge ?

Has this be changed in the bios updates ?, just saw a review and this
states the best overclock you could get was 225 ?

Must be a simple thing to do to add right ?

The Uber 1007 BIOS I have does have that option (I think), but it doesn't
work. It needs to be wired into the motherboard and Asus didn't do that.

Ben

Pretty sure that is true, did read the same in the release notes for
UBER 1007. Option is there, but dosn't work till you have hard wired the
mod. From all my overclocking here, it seems it is that way (A7N8X-D
1.04 and now a V2.00 M/B) as it hasn't helped at all just changing the
BIOS setings for it.

Minotaur (8*