Old December 20th 07, 03:48 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc
measekite

Default What inkjet printer prints the best text?

TJ wrote:
Burt wrote:

On my desk I always have the two printer solution to the problem. A
good quality b/w laser printer and an inkjet that prints good quality
photos and color graphics. The best of both worlds at this point in
time. Fast text printing for multi-page reports, documentation
booklets, checks, and business correspondance. Photo prints that
look, to the naked eye, as good as lab prints.

Probably the best solution, as long as the O.P. has the space and the
cash to buy, use, and support two printers.

TJ

If you really think about it you may buy two printers but in essence you
are really supporting one in a giving time period. You see if you use
the printers equally then in theory each will last twice as long in a
given period so each will require 1/2 the maintenance. So the average
is the same for one printer.