Old November 28th 19, 10:43 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Video Game: Terminator Resistance, Skybuck approved ! =D 3.5 outof 5 stars (7 out of 10)

Oh one last thing I forgot to write about:

1. I loved the film grain effect in this game.
2. I loved the blur effect in this game.

The film grain gives it an authentic look.

And the motion blur is also great for looking around and creating a sense of realism if a terminator or anything else is in the corner of your eye.

I can honestly say this is the first and only game where film grain and motion blur actually makes sense =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D