Old July 5th 05, 10:00 PM
Phil

"news.lightship.net" wrote in message
I have a computer that currently has an A7N8X Deluxe board in it. I have
one of those software locking programs that looks for the MAC address of

the
network card. My MOBO is definetly on its way out (hanging, crashing,

etc)
and I need to put a replacement in.

If I trash this board, then I have to pay a chunk of change to the

deadbeats
that lock the software just for them to send me a new config file for the
new MOBO's NIC MAC. Is there a way I can change the MAC on any of the

last
A7V or A7N series MOBOs that have the 333 or 400 FSB so that I don't have

pay these clowns a couple of grand just to change a config file.

Try this:

http://www.klcconsulting.net/smac/

It works and I have been using it for years...

--
Phil Davis
247PalmBeachRE.com