Old April 15th 11, 06:30 AM posted to comp.arch.storage
Cydrome Leader

Default Super DLT Tape Autoloader options.....

Steve-o wrote:
I have a Dell 110T SuperDLT320 External SCSI drive with about 90 tapes I can
use. I have been using it to backup terabytes of data but I am growing
tired of swapping tapes all the time. I am looking for a tape
AutoLoader/Library that I can use to do automatic changing of tapes. What
autoloaders can I look at that I can upgrade to SuperDLT320 using the
Quantum drive I have in the external 110T I have? I see lots of used
changers that are DLT but few that are SuperDLT320.

Thanks in advance;
Steve-o

I think Overland has libraries that might take that drive but be warned
that their support is absolute ****ing garbage. They are too stupid to
even sell replacement parts, and just won't do it on lots of models.