Old July 25th 20, 04:13 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default asrock = useless pricks

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 06:11:36 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Goodnight clowns, I will never buy anything from them again.

Socket 1150 / H-Z97 for class Haswell/Broadwell 7 years ago still
sounds potentially rather good for at least a look to Pacific Rim
brand offering replacements. Anything budgeted, to me $50 or near, in
a new motherboard purchase is well worth slipping in beneath the
existing component superstructure, all which should work including a
likely leeway for system memory. Nor should five additional years
usage then be an unrealistic expectation for a $50 panout.

Buying a faster CPU pull, I've found them a reliable market, (even so
far as South Korea's in used Ebay merchanting), also should be
factored for applicability realized by an updated platform. Get While
the Getting's Good if there's that new MB 1150 market;- once MB
production ceases, it's trashed and takes out a platform generation,
where following the industry into advancement update is the sanest
cost-effective alternative.

**** happens in a game of Russian roulette, similarly to owning a
computer, to a degree rather of "acceptable" Maintenance Costs at an
ongoing bias somewhat disposed to a methodology of one-shot averaging.