Old September 11th 05, 12:26 AM
Big Sky

Thanks. The case is a dated Micron case so my ventilation options are
limited to the front fan and PSU fan unless I want to cut some holes...oh
man, have I butchered some cases before. I want to avoid any high RPM fans
because I want to use this computer as my HTPC in the living room.

I do have a nice quiet 120 mm fan as well as a temp sensor 80mm fan...if I
could just get the nerve to try cutting holes in sheet steel again...

BigSky

Nothing wrong with the CPU temp, but the case temp is higher than I'd
like. Of course it could be because it's in a warm room, but if your case
temp goes up considerably under heavy use, you should consider better
ventilation.