Old November 29th 04, 03:56 AM
deimos

http://www.petitiononline.com/nvidiafx/

Already have. But I think one critical thing to affecting any change
will be a developer voicing the same who also just happens to be in
NVIDIA's developer relations program.

Even several thousand fan votes wouldn't affect as much change as a key
or vocal developer. Plus they also have access to many more resources.

As far as NVIDIA is concerned, I'm pleased to see they now have a
general community based forum on their own site, but I wonder how much
fan opinion weighs with them -- since it is very likely they could be of
the opinion that our quarrel is with an inaffectual Valve.