Old October 11th 10, 01:44 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Al Dykes

Default How often do modern laptop power bricks fail?

Just curios if power bricks have a failure rate that is worth
counting.

In my day job, we have large numbers of similar laptops and just
putting the laptop on the workbench rules out the brick as the problem.
At home with a one-off laptop, if I ever develop a charging problem,
the first thing I'll want to do is swap the brick and I can't.

The machine in question is a Dell 1464.

--
Al Dykes