Old May 15th 18, 09:43 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Diesel[_2_]

Default [BBC] IBM workers banned from using USB sticks

Paul news May 2018 17:04:01 GMT in alt.windows7.general, wrote:

And to me, PS/2 is one of the most trouble-free interfaces
in terms of drivers. Never seems to be a problem.

I've always liked ps/2 myself, but, it's on the way out in favor of USB
and has been for quite sometime. It's not uncommon to find brand new
machines that don't have a single ps/2 port, but, a decent amount of
usb ports instead.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he