Old May 15th 18, 09:43 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.conspiracy
Diesel[_2_]

Default [BBC] IBM workers banned from using USB sticks

Andy Burns
Mon, 14 May 2018 15:36:14 GMT
in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

Diesel wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z370%20Pro4/index.us.asp

Ayep. You'll notice it has a single ps/2 port available. For
mouse or keyboard, not both.

Don't quote me, but I think those PS/2 ports that are half
green/half purple can cope with a 'Y' splitter

Indeed. As the rest of my post mentioned:

Ayep. You'll notice it has a single ps/2 port available. For mouse or
keyboard, not both. Short of using one of those adapters that may/may
not work. Instead of the previous standard of two. One for each...ps/2
is on it's way out, in favor of USB. It has been for quite sometime.
Give it a few more years, boards won't even include the single port
anymore, of those that still do.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he