Old April 29th 08, 11:57 AM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
Stanto

Default Help! Is there a driver or software that I can download for theCreative Live! II ?

wrote:
Help!
I am a musician and I've been given a computer with a very nice
looking Live Drive II installed on it.
I'm dying to use the midi in and out, the line in's the mic ins and
the headphone socket but I can't find a driver anywhere on the
internet (if that's what I need). Help.

There is no standalone driver; so long as the Live Drive II has power
connected to it, when you install your soundblaster card drivers
(assuming you've connected the Live Drive up to your soundblaster) it
should automatically amend most of the in and outputs to volume control
(or alternative creative software) but most will be hidden by default.

When those are; you'll know that the others are, too. (i.e. Midi) then
it's a matter of using software to access them (say via the hardware
midi driver rather than the software synth).