Old February 26th 08, 05:40 PM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
Jerry Manner

Default Only 1 option in list record source with Creative SB Xtreme Gamer PCISoundcard

Hi

Recently I have a new pc with the Creative SB Xtreme Gamer PCI
Soundcard and software. When I start 1 of the many software
applications from Creative, like Creative Smart Recorder, I have the
option to select the recording source ( like in any product of
Creative).
But to my surprise I only see 1 option in the recording list, namely
Digital-In ( Creative SB-Fi), thats the soundcard itself. On my old
system, which also had creative soundcard, I could choose between,
"Wave", "What you hear", " CD Audio", "Line-In", "Microphone",
"Auxilary" , "MIDI", etc. etc.

How come I have now only 1 option in the record source list? What can
I do to get all the other options?

Regards