Old June 24th 04, 04:00 PM
Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Thu,
24 Jun 2004 11:00:06 GMT, "Sparky" screamed
from behind the mulberry bush:

30 MILLION IDs ripped off!

And these are the same guys who are leading the charge
to kick you off the Net if your PC is a infected and spamming
other users.

If MS would write tight code and AOL didn't hire
theives amybe THAT would cut down on all the viri and
spamming!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5279826/

What does MS's code have to do with a stolen subscriber list? If the
****ers were using an Apple machine, they'd still be susceptible to
the spam.

Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor
---

Brantard explains his employment as a migrant farm worker before his permanent residency as a vagrant/wandering-nutjob/welfare-recipient in the Minneapolis/ St. Paul area:

Indeed. I AOLways thought Nelly(ie, Brantard) was lavender.

Mexican

Maybe a pastel pink?

You dumb smuck!

A misspelled P/K/B. How Nelly-ish!

Nelly is Mexican.

In message

In article , "Brandon Hex"
wrote:

You have a bald head and are black black black. You wish you were white like
me but your not.

ha haw

Who ever said Brandon Hex was white?

In message