Old July 23rd 06, 05:08 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
[email protected]

Default Gateway500 factory Settings

Hicksey wrote:
A total format will lose to much stuff so I will try the malware progs
first. It wont connect to internet so I will get them on disc to try.
Hicksey

Hmmm. You might want to send it to a small computer local shop that
specializes in virus removal. Make clear that you don't want to nuke
and pave (this is the easiest and best method). Or specify what you
want to save.

Here's the thing, virus damage often presists even after successful
virus removal. Think of it as smallpox scars.