Old June 21st 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
jokerstyle

Default Presario SR1503WM

;324327 Wrote:
I have a friend who did a dumb-a** thing and bought a Compaq Presario
SR1503WM a little over a year ago.

He never created the back-up/rescue CD's and now the PC crashed (I
believe the registry became corrupted, and I may be able to fix that).
However, he called HP/Compaq to order the CD(s). They were out and
aren't going to restock.

Is there any way I can get my hands on a set of these CD's or is there
another alternative (besides troubleshooting the registry problems)?

Thanks for any help.

Rich

P.S. BTW, I stick to Dell, not that they're without problems, but I'm
pretty comfortable working with them.

i can make you a set of recovery discs if you still need them i just
stumbled across this so i dont know if would be any help email me at