Old January 30th 05, 08:06 PM
Todd H.

"JAD" writes:
Me is/was for thinkers, XP is for brain dead "I just want to turn it
on' monkey people.

LMAO... that's a good one. Are you actually serious, of just trying
to get a rise here?

If by "thinkers" you mean people that are constantly challenged with
infuriating instability in a heinously cobbled together mix of a
16-bit DOS world with a 32-bit wannabe GUI on top of it, then yeah Win
ME was for "thinkers." LOL.

To appreciate XP, you need to turn the clock back a few years and find
out what Windows NT and Windows 2000 were all about. Based on what's
spewing forth from your keyboard, I'm guessing you haven't any
experience with either of these 32-bit operating systems, much less
other OS's such as UNIX.

Just because something crashes a lot and is unstable doesn't mean it's
got a mystical complex aura that makes it's users "thinkers." What
I'm usually thinking when I have to debug an ME computer is: "this
poor ******* should've been on NT or 2k."

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.