Old April 29th 07, 06:42 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

Default have you used G&G -8 cartridges?

Dan G wrote:

G&G compatibles are generally well-accepted. However, G&G does change ink suppliers with some regularity so you don't always get the same ink.

You said it.  I have been saying this for a long time.  You never know what you are getting and the only way you can have any consistency between photos is to use OEM ink.

This is also true of virtually any compatible.

True enough

Certainly no reason not to give them a try.

Yes there is. If You want to have consistent photos and be able to rely on all of the other characteristics of the ink you need the consistency of OEM ink.  If all you care about it spending less money then you can risk your printer by using generic ink but one needs to make an informed decision.

I refill, and so I like to use ProColor tanks because they are easily filled. "Talal Itani" wrote in message news:Hx0Zh.1097$KP1.437@trnddc02...

Have you used G&G CLI-8 cartridges? Please give me your recommendations. Thanks you.