Old July 8th 05, 09:10 AM
kony

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 07:10:50 +0100, "pete"
wrote:

Hey guys!
not just talk or a troll thank you.

I use Cad software for a living, (see I did not mention the name, so not
trolling), and if you wish to get an email showing the invoice, I will
gladly send it to you, (so just not talk).

As I was saying, I use cad software, but I also play games on line (Burn
baby! should give a clue without mentioning the name, still not trolling).

I am not some kid boasting , I am 44, !
Yes it is a great system, that is why I brought it, but so are F1 cars, and
they are always trying to make them better and faster.

Every PC I have brought so far, has never been fast enough for the latest
cad or games software to run at full specs, just look at cad work-stations
going for £5000 +.
Mine comes nowhere near that pricing.

So the questions genuine.

The system may benefit from another hard drive. I mean, in
addition to the one already listed. Division of workspace,
temp files, apps and OS files in whatever logically suits
the task will improve performance. Some find a WD Raptor a
good candidate for running the OS.